Friday, November 7, 2008

Stayfree at Smith's

Smith's is also having some good sales this week - not to be outshadowed by Albertsons'. Their Stayfree products were on sale for $2.50, with an additional $5 off at checkout when you buy 10 packs. I had 8 $2 off MFQs, so it ended up costing me $4 for 10 packs, or $0.40 each. That's a savings of $27.


Can a girl ever have too many feminine hygiene products? I think not.

(Chris, being the good husband that he is, never complains when I come home with more bags of it even though I already have a bathtub full. I think it's because the more I have on hand, the less likely it is that he'll ever have to go to the store and buy any -- because, ugh, how embarassing would that be?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl you are quite the shopper. That is pretty impressive of saving $293. I need lessons. Where do you get most of your coupons?

Anonymous said...

AWKWARD!!!! Just Playin

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...