Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hidden Treasures at Kmart

I stopped by Kmart yesterday on my way home to buy some of their Max Factor makeup which is buy-one-get-one this week. I had buy-one-get-one coupons, which made it free -- yay! I don't usually wear Max Factor stuff, but I got a free lipfinity a while back that I liked. It comes with a color and then a clear moisturizing topcoat. I could take or leave the color but the moisturizing topcoat is seriously the bomb. Makes your lips super shiny and luscious. So I bought 2 and I'm gonna keep the topcoat and toss the color!

In my browsings, I happened upon some sweet clearance finds, namely some super-cute Martha Stewart picture frames. They were originally $17, marked down to $3.50. Sa-weet!


I also found some 4-inch pillar candles on clearance down to $2, which was perfect for my new rot-iron candlestick set I bought for my hearth. I also found some Robitussen on clearance for $2.50, which Kmart paid me to take after I used my $3 coupons on them.

All-in-all, some good treasure hunting at Kmart!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...