Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cheap Charmin & Bounty @ Sam's Club


I got a mailer in my newspaper on Sunday detailing a new promo at Sam's Club. Buy $40 worth of participating products in-store between now and September 22nd, and get a $10 Sam's Club gift card via mail. More details HERE.

Additionally, when I was at my Sam's Club yesterday, the door clerk handed me a mailer stating there would be extra e-value savings for all members between 8/31 and 9/5, which includes some overlapping items! So if you buy before 9/5, you can get the best deal possible. Here is my favorite scenario:

$22.37 Charmin Ultra Strong, 36 giant rolls (45 double rolls)
$19.48 Bounty Super Rolls Select A Size, 12 super rolls = 22 regular rolls
-$10 gift card
-$2 Charmin extra savings (between 8/31 and 9/5)
-$2 Bounty extra savings (between 8/31 and 9/5)
= $27.85

This balances out to $0.34/double roll for the Charmin and $0.56/regular roll of paper towels, which is a fairly decent deal, especially since you're getting such a large stock-up quantity!

Regular Sam's Club/Costco toilet paper price is around $0.50/roll, and I usually aim for about half that. Go HERE to check out my toilet paper pricing explanation.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...