Monday, June 20, 2011

June Utah Food Co-Op Order

I thought I'd share my co-op order with you, for all you food co-op fans. If you love Bountiful Baskets you should definitely check out the Utah Food Co-op. They run once per month but you have meat options, as well as other add-ons each month (think nuts, honey, jams, breads, etc!). Check out last month's order form HERE.

Here is my June share:

5 Bananas
5 Apples
2 Green Onions
2 Red Peppers
2 Zucchini
1 Bag Red Grapes
1 Bag Spinach
5 lbs Potatoes
1 lb Bacon x 4

The total for this order was $10 for a produce share (3 varieties of fruits and 5 varieties of vegetables), and bacon for $2.10/lb. (I have ordered their bacon before and quite like it, so I ordered 4 lbs this time to keep the freezer stocked.) Overall the produce was super fresh and the bacon was delicious for father's day breakfast in bed!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...