Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Beer Rebates Up For Grabs!


I found the jackpot of all beer rebate tearpads at Walmart the other day! (I've never seen them at Walmart before -- I usually find them at Smith's.)

At any rate, I grabbed a few extra to share. Here's what I've got:
  • Save $6 via mail in rebate wyb pumpkins, fall fruits and baking items. Purchase between 11/1/10 and 12/31/10. (I have two.)
  • Save $6 via mail in rebate wyb any turkey, ham or deli platter. Purchase between 11/1/10 and 12/31/10. (I have three.)
  • Save $6 via mail in rebate wyb salty snacks, ice, coolers, condiments, dips, bottled water, pizza, buns and prepared foods from the deli. Purchase between 10/1/10 and 12/31/10. (I have one.)

As a reminder, there is no beer purchase required for these, and your purchases CAN be on multiple receipts.


Leave me a comment with your email address letting me know which form(s) you would like. You may request up to one form of each type. I will choose winners at random tomorrow and drop them in the mail.

6 comments:

Julie and Jill said...

I would love the $6 wyb salty snacks, etc. I already have receipts I could use that for! Thanks.

jfielding.1232@gmail.com

Julie and Jill said...

I left a comment already, but would also like the $6 wyv pumpkins, fruits, baking items. Either or both of those rebates I could really use! Thanks.

Jenny V. said...

I could use one of each.

merjaerb@gmail.com

Shanon said...

I could use the rebate for pumpkins, fall fruit and baking items. Thanks!

shanon_gunn@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I would love the rebates for fall fruits and/or salty snacks.

Thanks

brittanyatkinson13 at yahoo

The Mechams said...

Salty snacks! Love these rebates, but I moved and my Smith's doesn't have these. mlane1984@gmail.com

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...