Thursday, April 8, 2010

Game Deals @ Walmart

I was at Walmart yesterday to pick up a few things when I decided to walk down the game aisle, since I had a bunch of game coupons in my binder from a few weeks ago. I stumbled across a few good deals! Monopoly Deal was on rollback to $4, and I found travel-sized versions of Hungry Hippos and Battleship! (I actually think the travel version of Hungry Hippos is great for little children, since the small pieces are all contained.)

$4.00 Monopoly Deal
$5.24 Hungry Hippos
$5.24 Hungry Hippos
$5.24 Battleship
$5.24 Battleship
-$5 Monopoly MFQ
-$4 Hungry Hippos MFQ
-$4 Hungry Hippos MFQ
-$4 Battleship MFQ
-$4 Battleship MFQ
= $3.96 + tax

I told the cashier that Monopoly was only $4 so he could adjust the coupon down but he didn't have a problem with putting it through for the full value. So I paid only $3.96 + tax for five games! Not a bad deal!

If you have a few game coupons lying around that you printed a few weeks ago, go check out Walmart!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...