Slavetosave Baby Shower Bash Giveaway #37:My Lil' Budget Book, a Utah-based company, was started when the owner Julie and her husband made a new year’s resolution to spend less. This little book makes it so easy! She had started out with envelopes labeled with each category but it is embarrassing to pull out an envelope that says "gas" or "entertainment" on it...so she created this cute thing!
Despite the name, this little book has the appearance of a clutch and no one will think you are trying to be thrifty. Julie has also loved filing her coupons and receipts in the Lil’ & Big Budget Books as well. She has been making them for about two years now and has even been given credit for starting an Etsy trend! Being Frugal is so IN!
Purchase fashionable, chic coupon and receipt files at My Lil Budget Book.
My Lil' Budget Book generously offered one lucky winner any item from their shop!
- Visit My Lil' Budget Book, then come back and leave a comment stating what your favorite item in their shop is!
- Become a follower of the My Lil' Budget Book blog.
- "Heart" the My Lil' Budget Book etsy shop.
- Make a purchase from My Lil' Budget Book. (5 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave via google friend on left-hand sidebar. (current followers count, too)
- Become a fan of Slavetosave on Facebook.
- Follow Slavetosave on twitter and tweet about this giveaway. (leave the link) (2 entries)
- Add the regular Slavetosave button to your blog.
- Enter any of my other open giveaways. (leave a comment for each one)
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes Monday, November 30th at midnight MST.