Slavetosave Baby Shower Bash giveaway #2:To adjust the isABelt, you hold the strap as shown and pull on a downward angle. Since it's made of clear plastic that's designed not to slip, it DOES NOT adjust like a bra strap. (Each isABelt has instructions included on the back of the box.) The isABelt should be worn snugly (but not tight!) and pulled low near the base of your belt loops. Once you've adjusted to your comfort, notch it under your pant button, pull your shirt down over and go! It's so easy!
IsABelt is the original invisible belt -- a thin, strong and flexible clear plastic belt, that virtually disappears when worn. It prevents that gap in the back of your pants, as well as slippage and of course, belt bulk and bulge. The best part is, you don't even know it's there!
I love wearing long tunics and shirts that are the style these days, but I hate trying to wear a belt with those shirts to hold my pants up! After I bought an isABelt six months ago, I never had that problem anymore. My pants stayed put and I didn't have any bulk under my long shirts. I loved my isABelt so much I lent it to all of my friends after I got pregnant! And of course, they loved it just as much as I did!
IsABelt recently sent me an isABelt Wide to try out. I love the isABelt wide because it's just like my original isABelt, but it's taller (wider). It stays in place like a dream! I also like that it fits all sizes up to 50", so I can wear this isABelt from now until I have my baby and until I'm back to my old self. I think I'm in love!
Purchase an IsABelt Wide for $19.95.
IsABelt has generously offered one lucky winner an IsABelt Wide!
- Visit IsABelt, then come back and leave a comment stating which IsABelt product is your favorite.
- Visit Facebook and become a fan of IsABelt. (leave your username)
- Visit Twitter and become a follower of IsaBelt. (leave your username)
- Become a follower of Slavetosave on left-hand sidebar. (current followers count, too)
- Tweet about this giveaway. (leave the link)
- Blog about this giveaway. (leave the link)
- Add a Slavetosave button to your blog (1 entry for each button)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
Don't forget to leave a separate comment for each entry that includes an email address!
Giveaway is open to US residents only and closes Monday, September 14th at midnight MST.