Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Free Rachael Ray Grocery Tote w/Purchase

Do I seem to be posting a lot of grocery tote deals lately? I think I do. And I think it's because I've come to realize that as a deal-shopper, reusable totes are so great to have. Some weeks I make anywhere from 5 to 10 store trips, which means a lot of extra plastic bags lying around the house. I invested in some nice Target reusable bags (and have since picked up a few free ones here and there), and I love that every car in my household has them in the trunk, ready to be used at a moment's notice. My house no longer explodes with plastic bags and I'm sure Mother Earth thanks me. :)



Purchase any 1 of these Kraft items during the month of May, and you'll qualify to receive a free reusable Everyday with Rachael Ray grocery tote!

Mail a 3x5 card with your name and address, and your original cash register receipt with purchase price circled to:

Every Day with Rachael Ray Magazine
16 East 34th Street
14th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Attn: Kraft Foods Promotion

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...