Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Drugstore Deals

I ran to Rite Aid this morning because I couldn't resist the cheap Huggies this week! And I actually really like the got2B root booster. And, you know, more free Easter basket fillers!


$8.99 Huggies
$2.49 Febreze Noticeables Warmer
$5.43 Got2B Styler (with my 20% discount)
$0.50 Snickers Egg x 4
-$3 Huggies MFQ
-$2 Got2B MFQ (All You Mag)
-$2 Got2B RAQ (April Video Values)
-$1/2 Snickers MFQ (RP 4/10) x 2
-$4 +UP Rewards (previous)
= $5.91 + tax


(And I got back $3 +UP and $3.50 MIR == free diapers!)

2 comments:

Jenny V. said...

I may be wrong, but I don't think that is what the febreeze noticables warmer looks like. Doesn't the warmer plug in to the wall?

Annalisa said...

Ha ha! Yeah, I totally grabbed the wrong one. That's what I get for going out of town and losing my groove! I'll have to return and rebuy.

Thanks for catching that!!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...