Thursday, April 21, 2011

Huggies 25 Point Code + New Rewards!


If you are a collector of Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards (found inside diapers & wipes packages), then listen up! Here is a free 25 point code to add to your bank:

BKWHDMMLPCXCPGB

I also noticed that Huggies updated the rewards section recently! You can snag a voucher for a free jumbo pack of diapers for 300 points or a voucher for a free wipe refill pack for 150 points! These usually disappear quick and only show up every 4-6 months or so.

I just grabbed both. Yippee! I plan to use them at Rite Aid with a $3/15 coupon to get other free stuff!

3 comments:

Jinii said...

I could not get it to accept this code. It kept telling me it was invalid

Annalisa said...

Make sure you don't have a space at the end of the code. That gave me trouble but then it went through fine.

Jinii said...

Sorry I am a dork totally worked for me when I put the correct code in!

Thanks for the awesome tip. Yours is my go to blog!!

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...