Friday, November 4, 2011

Yummy Dessert Recipes Using Instant Pudding!

I got really excited about the Smith's sale this week when I saw that you could get the big packages of pudding for only $0.33 each! I use pudding a lot when I bake, because adding it to other recipes can make your desserts super moist. So these will be great to have on hand for the holidays at my house! Here are a few recipes I love that use instant pudding.

Yummy Cake Mix Cakes

1 Cake Mix (any variety), mixed according to box directions
1 small package of Instant Pudding (or 2/3 of a big box)
1 cup Sour Cream

Mix your cake mix as directed on the box, then stir in the pudding and sour cream. Bake your cake mix as directed on the box, adding 3-5 minutes to the baking time as needed. I bake this recipe in my mini bundt cake pan and then add a dollop of frosting on top, but you can bake it in any pan you choose listed on the back of the box. It makes delicious, moist cake & cupcakes! I baked these as the dessert for The Bambina's first birthday and they were a huge hit (pic above).



Moist Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/4 cup Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 cup Butter, softened
3/4 cup Brown Sugar
1/4 cup Sugar
1 small package Instant Vanilla Pudding (or 2/3 of a big package)
2 Eggs
1 tsp Vanilla
2 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips

In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Blend in sifted dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...