Friday, April 8, 2011

Mega Swagbuck Friday

Today is Friday which means MEGA Swagbucks for searches. Instead of earning 5 or 10 Swagbucks for a search, you could earn up to 50 or 100. So get searching!

New users can enter code HelpJapan to earn an additional 50 Swagbucks when they register!




Want to know what I've purchased recently with my Amazon gift cards from Swabucks? Let's see. My last purchase was THIS CD of LDS lullabies that I bought for my friend who's 4 month old baby was just diagnosed with Leukemia. I received it as a gift when I had The Bambina, and I absolutely love it. I thought she could listen to it with him at the hospital while they go through his chemotherapy treatments. Hopefully it will bring them both some comfort.

What have you purchased lately with your Swagbucks?



What is Swagbucks?
It's a search engine, like google. Use it in place of your regular search engine and earn Swagbucks every day that can be used towards gift cards and prizes.

How do I earn Swagbucks?
You can get Swagbucks for taking the daily poll, surveys, searching, shopping, and more!

No comments:

Add This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...